If you have a business online or a website then you might looking for a business email, though we get email from hosting provider opening webmail every time is not an easy work. So you can get your business email from Gmail.
Business email from Gmail doesn`t mean that you will have an email such as email@example.com but will have firstname.lastname@example.org. Google apps provides free business email for website owners.
Steps To Get Free Business Email
- Go Google Apps Standard Edition and click Get Started
- Enter your domain name and click submit.
- Fill the details like username, password, organization name and other details.
- Then click I accept! Create account.
- To get access to your business email you need to verify that you are owner of the website.
- You will have different options to verify your website ownership, one among them is to verify by uploading XML file to your Cpanel.
When you are verified, now you can start your business email like that of general gmail. And you will be able to use all the Gmail service like Google docs, Google calender, Google sites, can create 10 users for your business.
To get more from Gmail business get paid version and unlimited users and google video for business and Google groups for business.
How To Create User in Business Email (Gmail)
Go to your Google apps cpanel, under Organization & users click create a new user.
Fill details of the new user like First name, last name and primary email address and set temporary password. And now you created new user to your business email.
You can change web address to your Google apps under settings. Block or allow other Google apps services.
If you have got any issues with setting up your business email in Gmail, you can ask or comment below for any suggestions.