Working without any break can affect your work quality. But how come you manage your working time if you take regular breaks?
That is what am going to write about. To make it easy and reduce your time to read my post I will make it in small points.
10 Points to Increase Productivity With Breaks
1. Enjoy a lot, don`t stop yourself from relaxing.
2. Don`t be too serious about your business. Think normally, being serious doesn`t mean that you`ve to strain yourself.
3. Take care of your health. Walk, exercise & eat healthy.
4. Hangout with your friends, families & children. This will take you out of your problems, and believe me when you get out of thinking about problems (not problems) you will get perfect ideas to solve it.
5. Talk to your employees or employer. Employees or employer are your colleagues, because they are part of your working environment.
6. Think like an outsider. This will help you find flaw in your business.
7. Be innovative. Don`t follow the path which everyone follows. Innovation can`t be done under pressure or when you`re working. It comes when you`ve peace of mind.
8. Be strict. Sometimes you may find it difficult to follow all the tips listed here and those you read on other blogs. So you need to be strict to yourself in following these tips.
9. Look at your competitors. You`re blessed if you`ve healthy competitors, competition makes us to think beyond normal things. Study how there approach to work, don`t copy! Try to get an idea from it. Copying will leave you behind.
10. Plan. When you`re free don`t waste time, make a plan. As I said you no need to be too serious, roughly point out those things which are important. I plan the same way.
You can also outsource your work. Read this post.
Be confident about your work, failure helps you learn new things. So don`t fear about failing.
I knew different people think in a different way. Be free to share your views about increasing productivity.