When you read “‘Inner peace” what comes in your mind?
Or any movie?
Getting inner peace may vary from person to person and from place to place. Some may feel peace when they help others, or when they talk to someone etc…
Am not going to discuss the methods to get inner peace as am not guru. But, lets discuss why bloggers like you and me need to find inner peace?
Why bloggers need inner peace?
When you started blogging, you think that all you need is a domain name, web hosting and WordPress to start a blog. Yes you’re right, to start a blog you need all these stuff.
But, do you think these things can help you survive as a blogger?
Do you think you can make out through blogging struggles with these 3 common things?
Can you guarantee that you will continue blogging if you’ve all these things?
No, you can’t.
Because internet marketing promotion requires more patience and hard work.
You may start a blog with 3 things (domain name, hosting and CMS) but to continue your journey as a blogger and to face hurdles you’re going to get in this journey and to fight against the people’s comments you need inner peace.
Read on Wikipedia’s definition of Inner Peace
Inner peace refers to a state of being mentally and spiritually at peace, with enough knowledge and understanding to keep oneself strong in the face of discord or stress.
Get inner peace at these 10 attractions in London.
Times when blogger loose inner peace
I knew you read many blogs regarding blogging, making money and starting from zero to five figures. So this post is something different from them. So let me point out few situations where most new bloggers leave or discontinue blogging.
- First mistake a bloggers does is he/she starts a blog because some pro-blogger is making 5 figure income so to make money they start a blog. When they don’t make money they loose inner peace and blogging career.
- When you see your co-bloggers started making money and you still fighting to get visitors.
- Times when you have no interest in blogging.
- When you see co-blogger’s theme and logo and you see your blog design.
- When you see your Google Adsense income report. (you loose inner peace if you’re not making enough money)
- When you see your Google Analytics report.
- When you read about Google’s Panda, Penguin or Humming bird algorithm updates.
- You almost loose your peace when you read that Google BANNED Adsense account.
- When you take a unwanted break from blogging. (Like I did for my marriage)
- When you start a new niche or blog. (Read on my experience on niche blogging here)
- When you don’t make single penny after working hard for months.
- When Panda or Penguin hits your blog.
- When your parents and friends don’t encourage you.
- When no one comments on your blog.
- When no one responds to you over Facebook comments.
- When no one shares your awesome post (according to you).
- When you’re introduced to new technical aspects of WordPress.
- When you’re asked to do guest posting, commenting, social sharing and then writing on your blog regularly, all for free.
- When someone asks you “how many dollars you made last month?”
- When you shift your concentration to other things in your life and see that your blog lost some good traffic.
- When you become tired of blogging.
- When you become greedy and you don’t make money.
- When paying hosting and domain charges.
- When Google bans your adsense account.
- When you receive affiliate income after 3 months wait. (that too less)
- And when you read lots of posts on make money online.
And there are many reasons why blogger loose inner peace. You can share your view in comments.
Do you’ve a business blog? And don’t have time for all these things? Hire any SEO services company which can look after these matters.
Situation where Inner Peace drives you
When you’ve inner peace then at every point discussed above you will find more encouraging and surely you will be successful.
- First things is you must start blog out of passion and not out of greed to make money.
- Plan your works.
- When you see other income reports, this should build confidence that if he is making even I can.
- When no ones comments on your blog, strive hard to write worthy post and mail them regarding your post.
- When you share your views on your blog, you will find much peace. Like me
How to achieve inner peace?
Like I said before am not guru to teach you how to get inner peace but sure I can share my ways of getting inner peace. Anyway for now am just discussing ways which I found over web.
- Simplify – make a to-do list and make things simple.
- Accept – Don’t make problem worse accpet it when needed and move on.
- Forgive - Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness.
- Do what you enjoy - Never continue in a job you don’t enjoy.
- Be careful with your inner peace - Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.
So bloggers, what do you say about this post. Are you going to increase my inner peace by commenting and sharing?
P.S: Like the way I write? Also read my personal experience on Web Hosting I use here.