1. Everything turns around the trim
When buying, take the time to let a professional guide you about the best wholesale lingerie. The ideal would be to reevaluate the sizes and formats every six months, but if it is not feasible for you, at least try to follow the tips below.
– Make sure that the bra is positioned right in the middle of the back.
– If you notice that the straps are always slipping off your shoulders, a sign that you need a model with a smaller circumference.
– If you only wear a padded bra, but the cups are leaving the breasts out or the frame is irritating your skin or the center of the piece is far from your body, you need a model with a bigger cup.
– If the bowls appear to be dented or the frame is too large, the model needs to be smaller.
– Finally, see if the front line of the bra is in the same direction as the back.
2. You may need a sports top
Look for a top model that guarantees support, with wider straps and that restrict any movement of the breasts during more intense movements. Usually, they usually press the breasts against the chest, which does not sound pleasant. So experimenting is the number one rule when it comes to choosing the best one. Move around inside the fitting room to clear all doubts.
3. Half-bowl, with bowl or modeler?
The choice should be directed to modelers, who give a lift to the silhouette in a much more subtle way. The modelers will increase the volume in the middle, while the half-cup provides an increase only at the top. And if the model is bulging, even better!
In order not to take any risks, look for the broadest models at Lover-Beauty.
4. Embrace the glamor
Make your partner completely out of breath with a bold set. The garter lingerie will certainly make the mood much more sensual. Look for the retro, flowery versions with a very sexy designer.
5. The model that will hide back fats
No matter their size, all are subject to those unwanted fat on the back. This discomfort can be made worse by a very tight bra. The best way to check if the model is suitable is to wear it, raising your arms and twisting your body. The piece cannot move, it must remain in the same place all the time.