Monsoon has started, and all we can see is rain and water everywhere. Roads are flooded with water, homes are filled with water and even forests and deserts are flooded with water. This is how monsoon looks like in India. Flood everywhere, even in the desert area. There is a landslide at places and so on. But everyone loves monsoon and rain. Rain is so heart-whelming thing. It makes the lives of the people and the city more beautiful. After this season winter will start. Now, who don’t love winters. We love wearing woolen caps and jacket for winter.
Winter is that time of the year when we put on extra clothing or an extra layer of clothes to keep us warm from the cold weather outside. Winter is the season where the temperature falls down and there are rainfall and snowfall and even fog in the most of our country. Winter is the season where we wear our jackets and caps made up of woolen or leather. We must keep ourselves and our bodies warm during winters to be at a safer side. We wear woolen caps, a jacket for winter.
Winter clothes we wear
Winter clothes come in a broad category. Winter clothes vary for the area to area. Below is the list of winter clothes we can wear, or we wear:
- Woolen Caps: Made up of wool, woolen clothes are the one who comes in many variants. One of which is a cap. Cap is what we wear on our head. It helps to keep our ears and head warm. In winter, a cold wind blows from which we can get cold or flu. So, our ears and head must be kept warm.
- Jackets: Jackets are worn on the upper part of our body. It covers our hands also. It can be of leather or woolen or jeans of other material. It comes for the different age group of people.
- Sweater: Sweater is normally worn by women. It is a woolen kind of material which is worn for the upper part of our body. Sweater comes in a colorful and designer type of print.
- Scarf: Scarf is worn on the neck area. The scarf is worn to keep our neck warm. Again, it is made up of different materials.
- Gloves: Gloves are worn on our hands to keep our hands warm. It is used for two-wheeler drivers mostly as they are more prone to get cold.
Why to go for a jacket in winter?
Winters is all about wearing extra layers of clothes to protect yourself. You wear woolen caps, jacket for winter. When you think of wearing winter clothes, there are many to choose from. You can opt for woolen clothes, cardigan, leather jackets, thermals and so on. But why to go for a jacket instead of anything else? Jackets are stylish and trendy. They give you a cool look and make you appear fashionable. Jackets can be worn at parties, events, functions or on any occasions. A jacket comes in different fabrics and can be worn by any age group people. So, try jackets and look elegant.